Out of stock
Manufacturer part number:
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the DIGITAL 330M is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art microchip technology, it reliably provides essential information including depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed.
Known for its digital accuracy and impressive 1082ft/330m depth rating, the DIGITAL 330M was introduced to diving in 1989 and is still as popular as ever. It is available as a wrist-mount instrument or it can be carried in a console with a pressure gauge and compass.
Whatever your skill level, the DIGITAL 330M can be counted on to provide precise diving data in all diving conditions.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art microchip technology, several basic dive instruments are offered in a compact information center.
- Includes actual and maximum depth, dive time in minutes and temperature in both water and air.
- Depth-rated to 1082ft (330m) to suit all technical deep-diving scenarios.
- Auto on/off feature means it's always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last nine dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning; variable ascent rate warning (20-66ft/minute) contributes to safer diving.